Applications in Shiny
Shiny is a web application framework for R. It allows creating complex data dashboards using only R. It’s gaining increasing popularity in many companies and institutions.
Duration: 3 days 8 hours each (including an hour lunch break)
Extended version is also available – 4 days 8 hours each.
Requirements: knowledge of R programming language at an intermediate level which can be acquired during our training “Introduction to R”.
Part one: The first step is always the hardest
- Application file structure
- Building app interface
- Building server logic
Part two: Small app – small problem, big app – …
- Observer vs. reactive
- Structure of files and communication between them
- Debugging using Chrome DevToolsDebugging using shinytest package
- Creating real-time applications
- Importing data from database
- Sharing the application with end user
Part three: How to impress a friend
- Interactive charts – overview of useful packages
- Interaction and animation using shinyjs and shinyWidgets packages
- Adding interactive application guide
- Multidimensional communication between the application’s elements
Contact us about closed training