FOR ADVANCED USERS
Building R packages
Advanced training on building customised packages in R.
Duration: 2 days 8 hours each (including an hour lunch break)
Requirements: Knowledge of R programming language at an intermediate level which can be acquired during our training “Introduction to R”
Part one: Necessity – the mother of invention
- Why should I create a package?
- How to build your own function in R
- The overall structure of R package
Part two: Digging deeper…
- How to create good documentation
- How to test your code
- Building vignettes for your package
- Rccp implementation in your package
Part three: Let’s help your colleagues!
- Methods of sharing your package
- How to share the private package
Contact us about closed training