FOR ADVANCED USERS
Building R packages
Advanced training on building customised packages in R.
Duration: 2 days 8 hours each (including an hour lunch break)
Requirements: Knowledge of R programming language at an intermediate level which can be acquired during our training “Introduction to R”
Part one: Necessity – the mother of invention
- Why should I create a package?
- How to build your own function in R
- The overall structure of R package
Part two: Digging deeper…
- How to create good documentation
- How to test your code
- Building vignettes for your package
- Rccp implementation in your package
Part three: Let’s help your colleagues!
- Methods of sharing your package
- How to share the private package
Upcoming open trainings
Currently, no open training covering the given issue is planned. We encourage you to contact us regarding the closed training.
Contact us about closed training
Go to open training base