FOR ADVANCED USERS
Data processing in R
The training covers a broad range of topics on importing data and effective data manipulation in R.
Duration: 2 days 8 hours each (including an hour lunch break)
Requirements: knowledge of R programming language at an intermediate level which can be acquired during our training “Introduction to R”.
Part one: Let’s get it started
- Importing data to RStudio using readr and haven
- Data structure and operations on types of data
- %>% – alternative solution to handle nested functions
Part two: The basics of the basics – introduction to dplyr
- Data filtering
- Data grouping and aggregation
- String and time data manipulation using lubridate and stringr packages
Part three: Shape up – introduction to tidyr
- Tidy data – methods of changing the size of data frame
Part four: Through hardships to the stars
- Advanced aggregation and data manipulation using purrr
Part five: Repeatability is the key – introduction to tidyeval
- Creating functions for data processing automation
Upcoming open trainings
Currently, no open training covering the given issue is planned. We encourage you to contact us regarding the closed training.
Contact us about closed training
Go to open training base