SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
Deploying Shiny apps in production environment
Sign up for this training and show your apps to the world. We will teach you various ways of sharing apps and discuss their pros and cons. You will also be shown how to configure your own safe Shiny server.
Duration: 2 days 8 hours each (including an hour lunch break)
Requirements: knowledge of R programming language at an intermediate level and knowledge of Shiny framework which can be acquired in our training “Introduction to R” and “Shiny – web apps in R”.
Part one: Let’s look under the hood
- Introduction to Linux
- Executing commands using terminal
- Own server vs. virtual machine
- Cloud solutions
Part two: Show off your skills by publishing!
- An overview of possible solutions
- Installation, configuration and sharing apps using Shiny Server
Part three: Invaluable stability
- Shiny Server – problems
- Sharing the application using Docker
Part four: Security first
- Sharing apps using ShinyProxy
- Customizing ShinyProxy to suit your needs
Contact us about closed training