BYE BYE LOOPS
Functional programming in R
Purrr is a package that extends functional programming capabilities in R. The package allows replacing loops with code that is more concise and efficient.
Duration: 1 day (8 hours including an hour lunch break)
Requirements: knowledge of R programming language at an intermediate level which can be acquired during our training “Introduction to R” and knowledge of piping mechanism (%>%).
Part one: Our roots
- For-loop – possibilities, limitations
- Family of apply function – possibilities, limitations
Part two: Iteration has never been easier!
- Purrr package – syntax
- Controlling with end result
- Iteration operations on lists
Part three: Iteration to the cube
- Dplyr & tidyr packages – introduction
- Iteration operations in data frames
Upcoming open trainings
Currently, no open training covering the given issue is planned. We encourage you to contact us regarding the closed training.
Contact us about closed training
Go to open training base