OVERCOME YOUR LIMITATIONS
Duration: 3 days 8 hours each (including an hour lunch break)
Requirements: knowledge of R and Shiny at an intermediate level that can be acquired during our trainings: “Introduction to R” and “Shiny – web apps in R“.
Part one: The app is working. What now?
- Methods of implementing CSS and JS code in shiny
- Customization using ChromeDevTools
- Introduction of HTML (tags, ids, classes)
- Html Templates in Shiny
Part two: The looks matter – CSS styles
- Identification and grouping of elements
- Cascade and inheritance
- Formatting objects
- Positioning objects
- Customization of the appearance of interactive charts and tables
- jQuery – the basic structure
- The logic behind the library
- Modification and adding styles in CSS
- Events in jQuery
- Debugging methods
Upcoming open trainings
Currently, no open training covering the given issue is planned. We encourage you to contact us regarding the closed training.
Contact us about closed training
Go to open training base